Granite Aux Bottle Cage with Strap Kit:
The AUX bottle cage is a lightweight, side-loading cage that makes Aux easy to use and ideal for compact frames with limited space.
The strap-on design allows you to attach your bottle cage anywhere. Allows near limitless options and the ability to carry extra bottles
Super tough carbon fiber, reinforced with thermoplastics keeps weight low and strength up. Weighs just 45g.
Silicon coated straps ensure Aux will stay put through the roughest terrain.
- Side load design works with tight-fit suspension bikes
- Includes AUX bottle cage and Strap Kit
- Includes 2 sets of straps to fit tube diameter from 27.2 to 70mm outer diameter.
- Silicone rubber pad cushioned between the cage and the frame for grip and protection
- Silicone coated hook-and-loop straps provide tight grip for the cage.
Pass the hook-and-loop straps through the openings on the bottle cage.
Note: The silicone coated layer should be facing the frame.
Clean the surface where you want to mount the bottle cage. Place the grip pad between the cage and the frame.
Loop the straps around the frame tube and through the buckle. Fasten the straps whilst locking the buckle close to the cage.
Trim the excess straps. Check the tightness of the cage and you're good to go.
HURRY UP! THE SALE IS AVAILABLE IN: