The Granite Cricket Bell features the most ideal two modes of sounding - single-strike mode and cowbell mode.
The single-strike mode is just excellent with its crystal-clear tone and impressively loud volume to make your presence known.
When pulling down the dome to cowbell mode, the motion of the bike activates the sound, and it really does a great job audibly communicating to other trail users.
- Multi-mode bicycle bell for safer cycling on the roads and the trails.
- Loud enough to ensure you're heard before you're seen.
- Fits almost every bike and fits/removes in seconds with just one screw.
- Tough yet light construction that will last for years.
- Classic but modern bit of kit in a harmonious, balanced way.
Made to Last
The Granite Design Cricket Bell is lightweight but tough, designed to stand up to survive your weekday rides and weekend adventures. Built with a high quality brass/zinc alloy and with a machined aluminium striker it should withstand day to day wear and tear and stand up to the elements.
Easy to Install
The Cricket Bell can be installed and removed in seconds. Simply fit the spacer, tighten a single screw and you're done. It's quick and easy to fit, adjust and remove and can be swapped between bikes hassle-free.
Wherever You Want!
The Cricket Bell fits handlebars from 22.2mm to 35mm and can be positioned almost anywhere on your handlebar. The design means that it should always be within easy reach and easy to use, whatever your setup.
HURRY UP! THE SALE IS AVAILABLE IN: