The Granite Cricket Bell features the most ideal two modes of sounding - single-strike mode and cowbell mode.
The single-strike mode is just excellent with its crystal-clear tone and impressively loud volume to make your presence known.
When pulling down the dome to cowbell mode, the motion of the bike activates the sound, and it really does a great job audibly communicating to other trail users.
- Two different modes for multi-purpose and a wide range of bikes.
- Characteristic “ding ding” sound and loud volume while triggering.
- Tighten down the only screw then you get on the go.
- Constructed from robust machined parts that exhibits promising durability
- Classic but modern bit of kit in a harmonious, balanced way
Made to Last
The dome and its internal clapper are crafted from high quality brass/zinc alloy with a machined aluminium striker.
It comes in excellent performance of resistance to all weather and terrain.
There’s only one screw that needs your attention, tightening it down then you get on the go.
Wherever You Want!
The Cricket Bell fits handlebars from 22.2mm to 35mm and can be positioned almost anywhere on your handlebar.
HURRY UP! THE SALE IS AVAILABLE IN: