The Stash is compatible with tapered and 1-1/8" straight steer tubes with different low cap options.
It's suitable for MTB with the "bottom of fork crown to top of stem" length from 150mm to 240mm.
- Compact multitool stored inside your steerer. Always ready for the unexpected.
- 8-piece Multi-tool: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, T25, Flathead / Spoke key: 0, 1, 2, 3 with valve core removing function.
- Installation is quick and easy with no tapping of your steerer required.
- System weight 135g (incl. multitool).
- Suitable for bikes with an open end steerer tube with the "bottom of fork crown to top of stem" length from 150mm to 240mm.
- Two different versions for TAPERED and 1 1/8" STRAIGHT steerer tubes.
The Stash RCX hides an 8-piece multi-tool and spoke key inside your steerer, What you get is a folding tool that includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 mm hex bits, T25 and a flat-head screwdriver.
Granite Stash RCX stealth mini tool features a spoke key that works with 0-, 1-, 2-, and 3-sized spoke nipples!
VALVE CORE REMOVER
The SPOKE KEY itself also provides a valve core remove function!
You can just grab and use it in seconds without interrupting the flow of your ride!
“ The Stash Tool System makes use of the space inside your steerer tube and handlebars and converts them into a practical tool storage unit, making a backpack redundant. ”
Stash Tool System
Everything you need, right at your fingertips.
HURRY UP! THE SALE IS AVAILABLE IN: